At Tech Alchemy, we help technology focused startups formulate their ideas into real-world products. We cover multiple parallels including UX design, branding, software development, blockchain development, business analysis and funding.
We've developed all kinds of applications in industries such as property, gaming, NFTs, tokens, health, finance and even agriculture! Our team has a lot of experience and keeps up with the newest trends such as AR, IoT and Blockchain. Our combination of seamless, clean designs and infallible development have led to a number of successful projects, which have been featured by leading companies such as Apple, BBC, Amazon and Product Hunt.
For more information visit our website and portfolio.
About the Job
Job Title: MEAN Stack Developer
As a MEAN Stack(AngularJS + NodeJS) Developer, you will work closely with designers and product managers to build, test, and deploy user-centric products and features in record time.
Skills and Qualification
- 1+ year experience in NodeJs & ExpressJS or NestJS framework
- 1+ year experience in PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- 1+ year experience in AngularJS framework
- Experience working with TypeScript
- Architectural understanding of implementation(life cycle), not just UI features
- Strong experience in designing, building and deploying product features end to end
- Solid knowledge of Database Design and Development
- Good at algorithms and data structures
- Any project on Github, that can showcase your coding skill
Nice to have
- Experience working with Unit test frameworks like Mocha
- Experience working with Microservice Architecture
- Experience working with JIRA
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Sense of ownership & willingness to stretch the extra bit whenever needed
- Understand product strategy, market and customers
- Eager to learn & passion towards work, listen well and understand problems
- Make good decisions, discover practical solutions for hard problems
Perks and benefits:
- A very competitive starting salary
- 28 days of holiday (including bank holidays) + your birthday
- Personal development allowance for courses, conferences or anything else to help you progress
- The latest equipment that you will need for your role
- Flexible working hours and work from home days
- Unlimited upward potential