About Tech Alchemy
At Tech Alchemy, we help technology focused startups formulate their ideas into real-world products. We cover multiple parallels including UX design, branding, software development, blockchain development, business analysis and funding.
We've developed all kinds of applications in industries such as property, gaming, NFTs, tokens, health, finance and even agriculture! Our team has a lot of experience and keeps up with the newest trends such as AR, IoT and Blockchain. Our combination of seamless, clean designs and infallible development have led to a number of successful projects, which have been featured by leading companies such as Apple, BBC, Amazon and Product Hunt.
For more information visit our website and portfolio.
About the Job
Job Title: Blockchain Lead
As a Blockchain Lead, you will work closely with front-end, back-end engineers and product managers to build, test, and deploy user-centric products and features in record time.
Skills and Qualification
- Have fundamental knowledge of how blockchain technology works
- 3+ years experience in Solidity Programming Language, Audit and unit testing
- 3+ years experience in NodeJS frameworks
- 3+ years experience in React or Angular JS frameworks
- 3+ years experience in integrating frontend and backend with the smart contract
- Should be familiar with the Ethereum Blockchain
- Lead a team of software developers, providing technical guidance and mentorship.
- Drive the technical direction of the project, including architecture, design, and implementation.
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies and industry trends, and bring innovative ideas to the team.
- Lead the design and development of complex software systems, ensuring that code is maintainable, scalable, and secure.
- Mentor and train junior developers, helping them to grow and advance their skills.
- Excellent knowledge of various token standards like ERC20, ERC721, ERC1155, BEP20, etc
- Good knowledge of custodial and non-custodial wallets.
- Good knowledge of Liquidity pools, staking, lending and borrowing standards on the blockchain ecosystem.
- Knowledge about integrating blockchain solution in front-end and back-end applications
- Knowledge of DeFi platforms like uniswap, compound, Aave, etc
- Should be able to create smart contracts using the Solidity programming language on frameworks like Truffle and Hardhat
- Any project on Github, that can showcase your coding skill
Nice to have
- Experience with different blockchains like NEAR, Solana, Ripple and Stellar
- Have knowledge of developing smart contract using rust on Solana Blockchain
- Knowledge of payment Integration with wallets
- Knowledge of managing on-chain and off-chain data (IPFS, filecoin, arweave, etc)
- Sense of ownership & willingness to stretch the extra bit whenever needed
- Understand product strategy, market and customers
- Eager to learn & passion towards work, listen well and understand problems
- Make good decisions, discover practical solutions for hard problems
Perks and Benefits
- A very competitive starting salary
- 28 days of holiday (including bank holidays) + your birthday
- Personal development allowance for courses, conferences or anything else to help you progress
- The latest equipment that you will need for your role
- Flexible working hours and work from home days
- Unlimited upward potential