Social Media Manager
Position: Social Media Manager
Location: London, Hybrid remote
About Tech Alchemy
Tech Alchemy builds some of the most exciting startups in the world. In the past year we have built products featured by Apple, Amazon and BBC. We have helped raise over £75m and exited twice.
We’re a group of developers, designers and data scientists accelerating hand picked startups. Our services cover multiple parallels including concept design, branding, software development, business analysis, and funding.
We’re looking for a Social Media Manager to join our Social Team!
As an experienced and passionate Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing social media strategies in the fast-paced world of crypto and Web3, with a strong focus on short-form video content; driving engagement, building our brand, and promoting our crypto products.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy that aligns with our business goals with a focus on the crypto and Web3 communities.
- Execute engaging content for social media channels, including Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and LinkedIn that resonates with our target audience and showcases our crypto products.
- Liaise with content creators/UCG agencies to deliver trending short form video content.
- Manage and monitor a team of Social Media Executives, ensuring the strategy is implemented as intended.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop campaigns that drive engagement and reach new audiences, leveraging meme, degen, and crypto culture.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and social media best practices to keep our strategy and content fresh and innovative.
- Analyse social media metrics and track performance, providing insights and recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Build and maintain relationships with influencers and community members to help expand our reach and impact in the crypto and Web3 communities.
What will you bring to Tech Alchemy?
- 3+ years of experience in social media management, with a proven track record of building successful social channels for crypto projects.
- Strong understanding of crypto and Web3 culture, including meme and degen culture, and the ability to create engaging content that resonates with this audience.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to create compelling content for various audiences.
- Experience with social media analytics and reporting tools, such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite, and Crypto Twitter Analytics.
- Experience managing a team of Social Media Executives
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Passion for crypto and Web3, with a deep understanding of their principles and technologies.
What will you get from us?
- Hybrid Remote: We trust you to get your work done wherever, whenever.
- 25 days + your birthday off: Take the time you need, when you need it.
- Company issued tech: You'll receive a bunch of tech ahead of your first day.
- Comprehensive health benefits: Your wellbeing is a priority to us.
- Weekly lunch: Have a free lunch on us.
- Work/Life balance: Team Members have the freedom and flexibility to organise their own work schedules with a high degree of autonomy in your role.
- Marketing & Social Media
- London Office
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Our Perks & Benefits
Flexible Working Hours ⏰
We value work-life balance highly, therefore we have flexible working hours.
Personal Development Courses ✏️
We offer allowances for courses, conferences or anything else to help you progress
Regular Social & Team Events 🕺
We often organise team lunches and after work events
Social Media Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Tech Alchemy?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.