Tech Alchemy was founded in October of 2016. After successfully exiting from a previous start up, we identified a deficiency in the market related to early stage tech startups and the availability of a full service solution. This is where Tech Alchemy started, as a software development agency that not only does the development, but helps in strategy, design, development, fundraising, and any other verticals that a start up could require. We have now grown to an agency of 200+ designers, developers, and product specialists.
We are an award winning design and development company and one of the most trusted brands in blockchain, web and mobile technologies. At Tech Alchemy, we help technology focused startups formulate their ideas into real-world products to keep up with the latest trends in Blockchain, Metaverse and AR.
Industries we enhance with our technical expertise - Finance, NFTs, Gaming, Real Estate, E-Commerce, Food, Tokens, Health and Agriculture
Our products featured by - Apple, AWS, BBC, Forbes, Product Hunt, Red Dot & Yahoo Finance
We cover multiple parallels including UX design, branding, software development, blockchain development, business analysis and funding.
For more information visit our website and portfolio.
About the Job:
Title: Scrum Master
We are looking for a talented and experienced Scrum Master to join our team. In this role, you'll facilitate and optimise our Agile scrum practices and processes, ensuring the efficient execution of development projects. This role is integral to our commitment to creating seamless solutions that push the boundaries of blockchain technology. You will work closely with the Product Owner to ensure that the project vision is realized, managing sprints day-to-day and ensuring that they’re delivered on time, as per the requirements.
- Sense of ownership & willingness to stretch the extra bit whenever needed.
- Quickly understands product strategy, market and customers.
- Eager to learn and passionate towards work, listens well and understands problems.
- Makes good decisions, discovers practical solutions for hard problems.
- Manages assigned software development projects to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope of project.
- Sets and tracks project milestones; manages and accounts for unforeseen delays, then realigns schedules and expectations as needed.
- Implements project communication plans, providing status updates to affected staff and stakeholders.
- Collects, analyses, and summarizes information and trends as needed to prepare project status reports.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 5-8 years of Scrum Master experience in the Software Industry.
- Ability to understand the product needs, ensuring that the team of developers strictly follow these requirements.
- Highly experienced with JIRA filters and dashboards
- Lead all Agile delivery processes: Sprint Planning, Daily Standup Meeting, Backlog refinement Meeting, Retrospectives, and Sprint Review.
- Produce sprint performance reporting: burndown charts, sprint delivery document.
- Ability to break down complex Stories into meaningful & elaborate tasks for the development team to plan and execute.
- Ability to oversee product development and its documentation.
- Ensure backlog items are estimated by engineers and ready for development ahead of each sprint
- Ability to make reports in Google Sheets for creating project timeline Gantt charts
- Ability to communicate releases, schedules and changes to the clients and users. This could be through video call, email or in person meetings and being comfortable thinking on the spot.
- Ability to assign duties and responsibilities and oversee workflow of project development team(s).
- Act as a gatekeeper to changes within a sprint, ensuring that scope creep and changes aren’t impacting sprint success.
- Handles discipline and supports in Performance Improvement Matrix around the team results as needed and in accordance with company policy.
Nice to have
Experience working with blockchain related products.
- PMP certification is a plus.
Why join us?
- Chance to work on cutting edge and innovative projects in tech industry
- Competitive salary with Mediclaim benefits (5 Lakhs coverage)
- Chance to work closely with Industry veterans including CTO & COO
- Growth of start up and stability of scaling organization in one place
- Excellent learning and development opportunities in Technical and Leadership areas
- Vibrant office space with positive and enthusiastic atmosphere
- Flexible working hours and work from home days