Tech Alchemy was founded in October of 2016. After successfully exiting from a previous start up, we identified a deficiency in the market related to early stage tech startups and the availability of a full service solution. This is where Tech Alchemy started, as a software development agency that not only does the development, but helps in strategy, design, development, fundraising, and any other verticals that a start up could require. We have now grown to an agency of 200+ designers, developers, and product specialists.
We are an award winning design and development company and one of the most trusted brands in blockchain, web and mobile technologies. At Tech Alchemy, we help technology focused startups formulate their ideas into real-world products to keep up with the latest trends in Blockchain, Metaverse and AR.
Industries we enhance with our technical expertise - Finance, NFTs, Gaming, Real Estate, E-Commerce, Food, Tokens, Health and Agriculture
Our products featured by - Apple, AWS, BBC, Forbes, Product Hunt, Red Dot & Yahoo Finance
We cover multiple parallels including UX design, branding, software development, blockchain development, business analysis and funding.
For more information visit our website and portfolio.
Job Title: Senior Flutter Developer
We are looking for a skilled Senior Flutter Developer to join our team. As a Flutter Lead, you will be responsible for developing mobile applications for both Android and iOS platforms using the Flutter framework. You will work closely with other developers and stakeholders to ensure that the applications meet our high standards for usability, performance, and security.
- Design and develop mobile applications using the Flutter framework
- Write clean and maintainable code that meets our coding standards
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize features
- Work with QA team to ensure that applications are thoroughly tested and meet our quality standards
- Monitor and optimize application performance to ensure a smooth user experience
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to other developers
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer science or related field
- 4-7 years of experience in flutter development.
- Proficient in Bloc and/or Provider for state management.
- Strong Git and repository management skills.
- Understanding of App Store guidelines for iOS and Google Play Store.
- Code review and mentorship experience for team members.
- Experienced in API integration and authentication management.
- Cross-platform Development Experience: Flutter for iOS and Android.
- Ability to write modular, reusable code with a focus on documentation.
- Familiarity with Firebase tools - messaging, authentication, analytics, crashlytics.
- Performance optimization and cross-platform development experience.
- UI/UX sensibility and design patterns proficiency.
- Familiarity with dependency injection techniques and frameworks (e.g., GetIt, Provider).
- Familiarity with implementing app analytics and crash reporting.
- Knowledge of emerging trends and tools in mobile app development.
- Error handling and logging expertise.
- CI/CD implementation and Flutter testing experience.
- Awareness of emerging technologies in the Flutter ecosystem.
- Experience with real-time communication integration (e.g., WebSocket, WebRTC).
- Proficiency in writing Flutter tests, including unit, widget, and integration tests.
- Experience with Flutter package development and contributions to open-source projects.
- Experience with internationalisation and supporting multiple languages.
- Experience in offline storage implementation.
Why join us?
- Chance to work on cutting edge and innovative projects in tech industry
- Competitive salary with Mediclaim benefits (5 Lakhs coverage)
- Chance to work closely with Industry veterans including CTO & COO
- Growth of start up and stability of scaling organization in one place
- Excellent learning and development opportunities in Technical and Leadership areas
- Vibrant office space with positive and enthusiastic atmosphere
- Flexible working hours.