🏷️Title: Senior Product Owner
📍Location: London, Hybrid remote
About Tech Alchemy
Tech Alchemy builds some of the most exciting startups in the world. In the past year, client projects built through Tech Alchemy have helped raise over £75 million, and has been featured by Apple, Amazon and the BBC. We’re a group of developers, designers and data scientists accelerating hand picked startups. Our services cover multiple parallels including concept design, branding, software development, business analysis, and funding.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Owner to join our Product Team!
As a Senior Product Owner, you will play a crucial role in driving the success of projects by effectively managing the product development process. As part of a growing team, you will work closely with cross-functional teams; including developers, designers, and project managers, to deliver exceptional products and services to our clients.
- Define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for projects with a deep understanding of product development lifecycles
- Develop and manage the product backlog, and prioritise features and user stories based on business value, customer feedback, and technical feasibility
- Liaise closely with the development team to ensure that requirements are understood, and to provide ongoing guidance and support throughout the development process
- Support user acquisition and engagement through effective product positioning, messaging, and feature development
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify market opportunities, customer needs, and competitive threats
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure product performance, and track progress against these KPIs over time
- Manage and mentor junior product owners, and develop their skills and expertise in product management.
What will you bring to Tech Alchemy?
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Product Owner / Lead
- Experience in a web3 or blockchain related organisation would be usually beneficial
- Proven track record of delivering successful products in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and project management skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with agile development methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban
- Familiarity with project management tools, such as Jira or Asana
What will you get from us?
📆 Flexible Working: Our HQ is in Shoreditch, but we promote remote working
💻Company Issued Tech: You’ll receive a bunch of tech ahead of your first day
⛑️Health and Wellbeing: Comprehensive private health benefits
🌴Holiday: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays and your birthday off
🌶️️Weekly Lunch Allowance: Have a free lunch on us
🌍 Work-life Balance: Team members have the freedom and flexibility to organise their own work schedules with a high degree of autonomy in your role