At Tech Alchemy, we help technology focused startups formulate their ideas into real-world products. We cover multiple parallels including UX design, branding, software development, blockchain development, business analysis and funding.
We've developed all kinds of applications in industries such as property, gaming, NFTs, tokens, health, finance and even agriculture! Our team has a lot of experience and keeps up with the newest trends such as AR, IoT and Blockchain. Our combination of seamless, clean designs and infallible development have led to a number of successful projects, which have been featured by leading companies such as Apple, BBC, Amazon and Product Hunt.
For more information visit our website and portfolio.
About the Job
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
- Collaborate with development and operations teams to identify and implement automation opportunities to streamline software delivery and infrastructure management processes.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Manage and monitor cloud-based infrastructure, including servers, databases, and networking components.
- Develop and implement monitoring and alerting strategies to proactively identify and resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to software delivery and infrastructure management.
- Collaborate with security teams to ensure that systems are compliant with security policies and industry best practices.
- Develop and maintain documentation for infrastructure and deployment processes.
- At Least 3+ of relevant work experience
- AWS Certification (Associate/Professional) will be an advantage
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure, such as AWS EC2.
- Familiarity with automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and associated tools such as Bitbucket Pipelines, GitLab CI/CD, Github Actions
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash or Shell and Infrastructure as Code such as Terraform
- Understanding of containerization technologies such as Docker, ECS and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with monitoring and logging tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, and ELK stack.
- Good communication and collaboration skills to work with cross-functional teams.
Perks and benefits:
- A very competitive starting salary
- 28 days of holiday (including bank holidays) + your birthday
- Personal development allowance for courses, conferences or anything else to help you progress
- The latest equipment that you will need for your role
- Flexible working hours and work from home days
- Unlimited upward potential