Tech Alchemy was founded in October of 2016. After successfully exiting from a previous start up, we identified a deficiency in the market related to early stage tech startups and the availability of a full service solution. This is where Tech Alchemy started, as a software development agency that not only does the development, but helps in strategy, design, development, fundraising, and any other verticals that a start up could require. We have now grown to an agency of 200+ designers, developers, and product specialists.
We are an award winning design and development company and one of the most trusted brands in blockchain, web and mobile technologies. At Tech Alchemy, we help technology focused startups formulate their ideas into real-world products to keep up with the latest trends in Blockchain, Metaverse and AR.
Industries we enhance with our technical expertise - Finance, NFTs, Gaming, Real Estate, E-Commerce, Food, Tokens, Health and Agriculture
Our products featured by - Apple, AWS, BBC, Forbes, Product Hunt, Red Dot & Yahoo Finance
We cover multiple parallels including UX design, branding, software development, blockchain development, business analysis and funding.
For more information visit our website and portfolio.
About the Job
Job Title: Blockchain Developer (Hyperledger)
As a Blockchain Developer (Hyperledger), you will work closely with front-end engineers, back-end engineers and product managers to build, test, and deploy user-centric products and features in record time.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in blockchain technology and Hyperledger frameworks.
- Sense of ownership & willingness to stretch the extra bit whenever needed
- Understand product strategy, market and customers
- Eager to learn & passion towards work, listen well and understand problems
- Make good decisions, discover practical solutions for hard problems
Skills and Qualification
- Have fundamental knowledge of how blockchain technology works
- 1+ year experience in Hyperledger fabric
- 1+ year experience in Hyperledger fabric network setup
- Knowledge about integrating blockchain solution in front-end and back-end applications
- Collaborate with the team to design and develop blockchain solutions based on Hyperledger frameworks such as Hyperledger Fabric, Sawtooth, or Indy.
- Create and maintain smart contracts, chaincode, and other blockchain components.
- Implement secure and efficient consensus algorithms, data structures, and encryption techniques.
- Customize, extend, and integrate blockchain platforms to meet project requirements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to blockchain technology, performance, and security.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including software developers, architects, and project managers, to deliver successful blockchain projects.
- Any project on Github, that can showcase your coding skill
Nice to have
Experience with different blockchains like Ethereum, NEAR, Solana, Ripple and Stellar
- Assist in the documentation and training of team members on blockchain best practices and development guidelines.
- Participate in the evaluation of emerging blockchain technologies and tools.
- Familiarity with containerization and DevOps tools like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Understanding of decentralized identity and self-sovereign identity concepts is a plus.
Why join us?
- Chance to work on cutting edge and innovative projects in the tech industry.
- Competitive salary with Mediclaim benefits (5 Lakhs coverage).
- Chance to work closely with Industry veterans including CTO & COO.
- Growth of start up and stability of scaling organization in one place.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities in Technical and Leadership areas.
- Vibrant office space with a positive and enthusiastic atmosphere.
- Flexible working hours and work from home days.